Jello Jack-O'-Lantern Cups
A simple fun way to make food treats special for Halloween. This guide is about Jello jack-o-lantern cups
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These jack-o-lantern Jello cups are easy to make and perfect for a Halloween party!
Yield: 2 (9 oz.) cups
- 1 (3 oz.) box orange Jello
- Cool Whip
- green food coloring
- 2 (9 oz.) clear plastic party cups
- Sharpie (or paint pen)
- Draw a jack-o-lantern face on the cups with a Sharpie.
- Prepare Jello according to package directions.
- Pour equal amounts of Jello into each cup. Make sure that it goes past the top of the face. Put the cups into the refrigerator until set (about 4 hours).
- In a small bowl, combine Cool Whip and green food coloring. Mix well.
- Spoon a small mound of Cool Whip into the center of the Jello to create a stem.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
October 31, 20170 found this helpful
Take clear plastic cups and fill them with orange Jello to create these adorable Jack-O'-Lanterns. Learn how to make them in this short video.