Last Minute Christmas Tips

I was wrapping some last minute presents tonight and came up with these ideas. They won't get on before Christmas, but for next year and for non-holiday presents, this might help.

For the ornaments, just stick bows together and hang from your tree. Each one costs about 9 cents and can really give the tree some "bling".

The other tip is; if your present sticks up just enough to not be able to put in tissue paper and tie the handles, put one upside down inside another that is right side up. You get a nice flat surface to stick a bow and tag on, or you can use the tag that came with the bag.

Hope those help!

Source: Nope...just by accident and design.

Top Comment

Good ideas! It's frustrating when your bag is just a bit too short, and I got around this once by just making a tent with tissue paper, but this is a good idea too. A lot of bows really are pretty enough to be ornaments, and I'm wondering why I never thought of doing that, myself! Thumbs up! (Even though this apparently isn't in a contest.)

Top Comment

Thanks! Sometimes I think of things but can't beat a deadline so I just share it then it goes on faster.