Last Minute Spider Face Mask
Do you still need a last minute and easy costume? I made this spider mask since it was requested I wear something too while taking the kids trick or treating around the block.
This is an easy and very cheap spider mask made with supplies/materials you probably already own at home.
Total Time: 25 minutes + drying time
- pipe cleaners
- acrylic paint or (black paper)
- paper plate
- inexpensive sunglasses
- hot glue
- Trace sunglasses frame onto the paper plate. *If you have black construction paper you can use that instead.
- Once you have your sunglasses traced out, freehand and draw your spider head and then cut out.
- Cut out the eyes and it is ready to paint. Allow to dry.
- In the meantime, you can cut pipe cleaners in half and fold to create the spiders legs. You will need a total of 4 pipe cleaners = 8 legs.
- Once your mask is dry. You can hot glue the legs on.
- Now using any cheap sunglasses (like from the dollar section, or inexpensive ones) you can tape your mask onto them and wear your mask. Or, you can add elastic band to secure to your head or with ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!