Leftover Spaghetti Pizza
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
I feel like no matter how much I measure my spaghetti, I always have some leftover! This spaghetti turned pizza pie is a great way to make use of your spaghetti and sauce when you've made too much and want something different.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2 cups leftover spaghetti and sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. Mix in milk.
- Stir in parmesan cheese. Whisk this mixture until well combined.
- Now add the spaghetti and sauce to the egg mixture. Stir well so it all gets coated. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add half the oil. Pour spaghetti into the pan and use a spatula to lift the mixture away from the edges as it cooks.
- Leave it until it is almost cooked through. Place a plate on top of the pan and flip it over onto the plate.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan and slide the spaghetti pizza back into the pan to cook on the other side for a couple minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and it will melt on its own.
- Cut into wedges. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.