Lid Pumpkin Wall Hanging

I have had this idea in my "to do" file for longer than I care to admit. I have seen these on line. So this week, I decided to just mark it off and share it with all of you. Just 9 components and about an hour of time (not counting paint drying) and it's done. Hope you like it.

Total Time: One hour without dry time, 3 hours with.

• 3 canning jar lids
  • Gorilla glue
  • scissors
  • 1 sprig faux foliage
  • 24 in twine
  • 1 oz pumpkin colored paint
  • 1 foam brush
  • 1 button
  • hot glue gun

1. In choosing the lid size, I will tell you I would go with the smaller one. But this worked out, too. I painted the lids 4 times and then did the edges. Sorry the color isn't quite true, I think I took this at night.
  2. Then, I glued the top one to the bottom two and weighing them down, let them dry overnight.
  3. Then, I put on the button, which has the twine in it like it was sewn on, and hot glued it to the center.
  4. With the faux foliage, I just hot glued that to the back and then wrapped a couple strands of twine around in a bow. I like this as it's super easy and fun! N-JOY!!
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts AutumnNovember 7, 2020
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lid-Pumpkin-Wall-Hanging-1.html