Lollipop Halloween Tag
These Halloween lollipop tags are perfect if you are looking for a cute party favor for a Halloween party or to bring to school to give to classmates. They are an easy and cheap Halloween gift.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a fun and easy Halloween treat idea.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- patterned cardstock (Halloween theme)
- black ribbon
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- double-sided tape
- Print tag template onto cardstock. Draw around the template, and cut out the shape.
- Punch hole at the top of the tag. Then tie black ribbon.
- Thread lollipop with a length of raffia, then finish the ends with a bow.
- Using double-sided tape, attach lollipop to the tag on a diagonal.
Source: Happy Halloween patterned cardstock by Echo Park Paper Co.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
October 19, 20110 found this helpful
Let me be the first to say this is sooooo adorable. Thanks for the great shots.