Looking for Christmas Help

I am a 40 year old disabled veteran and I have 4 children and 2 grandchildren. I am on a set income and am in desperate need of help this Christmas. I am really embarrassed to have to reach out and ask for help, but it is breaking my heart that I can not give my kids any type of Christmas. My oldest daughter who is 17 and the mother of my two grandchildren is a cancer survivor.

She had neuroblastoma cancer on her spine and she has two artificial ribs and epilepsy and now is facing another severe surgery on her spine. Her son who is 2yrs old has also had surgery for a birth defect.

I am ashamed as a mom because I should be able to provide Christmas for my children, but I can't this year and I am praying so hard for a miracle. God knows we as a family have been through so very much. On top of my daughter's illnesses and my grandson's surgery I also had to have a complete hysterectomy 3years ago due to ovarian and uterine cancer. Things have been very rough and even tho there are times where all I do is cry I keep my head up and I continue to pray for a miracle. Please if you can tell me how to find help for our family so they can have a Christmas they deserve it will be a true blessing for us. Thank you and God bless.

By TMC

Holidays and Parties Christmas CharitiesNovember 30, 2013
🐛
😎
🌻
📓