Making A Snow Globe Ornament
Use a plastic or glass ornament designed to have items added to create this cute snow globe ornament for your home or tree. Instructions can be found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This is the season for a lot of stores to carry glass and clear plastic ornaments. The clear ones can be used year around! This season I choose to make my friends and neighbors ornaments. Using just miniatures and fake snow you can create a comfy winter scene.
Total Time: 30 min.
Because I am using hot glue I choose to use glass ornaments (this can also be done with plastic ornaments and craft glue).
- 4 inch glass ornaments
- snow essence
- glue gun
- scissors/needle nose pliers
- ribbon (optional)
- Apply glue to the bottom of your miniature.
- The best way to create this project is to use the ornament container, it will position your ornament in a upright position, perfect for filling. Slowly insert and press down firmly using needle nose pliers or thin scissors to guide it down inside your ornaments.
- Add snow.
- Replace top, embellish with decorative ribbon (optional).
- They can be hung on the tree or displayed on an ornament stand.
Construction paper, acrylic paint, glue, and a pipe cleaner for the hanger are the only supplies that you need to make this cute paper snow globe ornament. This is a good project to make with your children.