Making Batty Pudding Cups
Halloween is the perfect holiday for making cute party snacks and treats. This is a guide about making batty pudding cups
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These batty pudding cups are perfect for a school party or your child's lunch!
- pudding cups
- black paper
- googly eyes
- hot glue gun
- thin cardboard (to draw a template)
- Draw a bat wing template on a piece of cardboard and cut it out.
- Trace it onto the black paper and cut it out.
- Use hot glue to attach the wings to the back of the pudding cup.
- Glue the googly eyes on the front. Enjoy!
October 31, 20171 found this helpful
These cute Halloween themed bat pudding cups are a great way to make your child's school lunch fun. Learn how we made these in this short video.