Making Cardboard Tube Ghosts
Toilet paper tubes come in handy for so many craft projects. This page offers instructions for making cardboard tube ghosts.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These little ghosts are so adorable. They are made from the centers of toilet paper rolls, so they are super cost effective. I used tubes that were already white. If you have the brown ones, give them a coat of white paint. I love how they look like they're floating. This is a great all-ages craft.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 ghosts
- cardboard tubes
- black marker
- Cut different sized triangles out from the bottom of a tube.
- Now round off the edges with little cuts to make it look wavy.
- On the top of the tube, cut 2 slits on the back side, about halfway down.
- Cut out that 1/3 piece from the back. On the front side, round off the corners so it gives the shape of the top of the ghost.
- Draw on eyes and a mouth. Give each ghost different characteristics. I went with mommy/daddy/baby ghosts. :)
October 21, 20190 found this helpful
October 23, 20190 found this helpful