Christmas ornaments made out of tree trunk slices. Great craft to do as a family, kids love it!
Approximate Time: 1 Hour
- trunk end of a tree
- saw and drill bit
- paint pens
- Saw 1/4 inch slices of tree trunk.
- Drill a hole with a 1/8 inch bit.
- Decorate with paint and glitter.
- Using the names of loved ones makes for great gifts.
- Put ribbon through hole for hanging.
*You could cover with acrylic spray sealer for protection, but is not necessary.
By Patricia Mabel from Maple Falls, WA
December 22, 20100 found this helpful
I love these! Years ago I had some which were cut at an angle with pictures on them which hung on the wall.
Thank you for reminding me of what I can do with tree trunks! You did a great job on these. :)