Making Christmas Tree Trunk Ornaments
This is a page about tree trunk ornaments
. An inexpensive way to make unique decorations for your Christmas tree is with slices of a tree trunk.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Christmas ornaments made out of tree trunk slices. Great craft to do as a family, kids love it!
Approximate Time: 1 Hour
- trunk end of a tree
- saw and drill bit
- paint pens
- Saw 1/4 inch slices of tree trunk.
- Drill a hole with a 1/8 inch bit.
- Decorate with paint and glitter.
- Using the names of loved ones makes for great gifts.
- Put ribbon through hole for hanging.
*You could cover with acrylic spray sealer for protection, but is not necessary.
By Patricia Mabel from Maple Falls, WA
CommentsRead More Comments