Making Coastal Beach Ornaments
Fill glass or plastic ornaments with beach sand and small shells. They can be used as Christmas ornaments or displays. Alternatively you can use embellishments that make them fun to display year round.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a small way to bring my love for the beach into my home displayed in a glass or plastic ornament. This project can be used as everyday decor or for the holidays. Here's how!
Total Time: 30 min.
- glass or plastic 4 inch clear ornaments
- tiny shells
- ornament holders (optional)
- Remove caps from ornaments.
- Place funnel in ornament hole. Pour in about 1/4 cup of sand.
- Add mini shells 4 to 6. Place cap back on.
- Embellish. You can add larger shells to the outside of the ornaments. Tie a bow around the cap, or add a other decorative bits.