Making Cutout Paper Heart Valentines
Follow the instructions below to make two cute construction paper heart Valentines. One is a funny heart caterpillar and the left over paper from which the hearts were cut is incorporated into a second card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here are two examples of simple and practical Valentine's Day cards you can make.
Card #1 would be perfect for a toddler/child and card #2 is universal. What's great about card #2 is that it is made with scraps from card #1!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 cards
- construction paper - for hearts and card bases
- dot label sticker
- Card #1 - Cut three assorted size/color heart shapes out. (Do not toss out the scraps, we will use that for Card #2.) Cut a piece of colored paper for the card base.
- Position hearts and glue them on to resemble a caterpillar.
- Optional - Use dot label for the face, or you can cut circle out if you do not have the dot label sticker.
- For the finishing touches, draw on legs and a face. Write your greeting of choice.
- Card #2 - Using the scraps of the cut out heart, you can make another card. You will also need a square of colored paper to make the card base.
- Position hearts. For one, you can cut around (purple) to get a heart template then glue down. Then write your greeting! No scraps wasted in making these two cards.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.