Making Felt Christmas Light Ornaments
These cute felt Christmas light ornaments may not shine, but they will still brighten your tree. This is a guide about making felt Christmas light ornaments
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These little felt Christmas lights don't need electricity to light up your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Create templates for the bulb and base of the light. Cut them out.
- Stick the templates to the felt with rolled pieces of tape. Then cut out the shapes.
- Use coordinating embroidery floss to attach the bases to the bulbs.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!