Making Halloween Band-Aid Cookies
Try these cute, gruesome snacks for your Halloween party or family table. This is a page about making Halloween Band-Aid cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
These gruesome cookies are sure to creep out your party guests. If they are brave enough to try one they are sure to love them.
Total Time: 1 hour
- Wilton Cookie Icing
- graham crackers
- red cake decorating gel
- Break the graham cracker sheets into fourths. NOTE: I found that a sharp knife pressed into the seam between the crackers makes it easier to separate them.
- I found that chilling the icing made it easier to work with, otherwise its too runny. Draw an outline of a square in the center of each cracker, then fill it in.
- Allow the icing to harden. That will take about 60 minutes.
- Put a blob of red decorating gel into each "band-aid pad". Varying the placement and shape makes them look more real. Use a toothpick to spread the decorating gel.
- Consider serving them on a plate with a box of band-aids. Enjoy!
This video shows you how to make treats that look like band-aids, that are sure to be a hit at your next Halloween party.
View the full recipe here:
Gruesome Band-Aid Cookies
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.