Making Halloween "Boo" Bottles
These are just old bottles I picked up on the side of the street. They can be used just for decoration or you can put a candle in them. They are especially cute if you let the candle drip down the sides.
- old beer bottle or other small bottle.
- glass paint
- clear satin spray paint
- small round piece of felt for bottom.
- Clean bottle with hot soapy water. Let dry. Wipe with alcohol.
- Paint entire bottle with black glass paint. You'll probably need about three coats for good coverage. Be sure to let totally dry between coats.
- Paint your ghosts and pumpkins with white and orange paint. Again you'll need several coats to cover.
- Paint on large "boo". (You can barely see this on the sides of the bottle.)
- Let it all dry for about a day, then spray with the clear paint.
- Tie raffia around the top and insert corks.
- Glue felt to bottom of bottle.
I can't paint enough of these. Everyone loves them! Try them with the candles, too.
By Artlady from Edmond, OK
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.