Making Halloween Candy Spiders
These adorable spiders can be made with your favorite Halloween candy and pipe cleaners. They make great party favors or crafts for a kids' party.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Will you be hosting a Halloween party this year? You can hand form some spiders made from pipe cleaners. Display these spiders on your table with candy assortments.
Total Time: 15 mins
Yield: 2 spiders
- 8 black pipe cleaners (4 per spider)
- wrapped candy
- white paper
- black marker
- Gather 4 black pipe cleaners together.
- Twist center of the pipe cleaner a few times.
- Bend pipe cleaner on each to achieve spider legs.
- Tape candy bar to the center of pipe cleaner.
- Cut out white circle and fill center of the circle in with black marker.
- Tape eyes on candy. Decorate around spiders with candy assortment.