Making Halloween Lollipop Cookies
This Halloween, treat your kids with cute decorated cookie pops. This guide is about making Halloween lollipop cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make and decorate some Halloween lollipop cookies, great to do with the kids! A fun party favor for a Halloween party or just a treat to give to friends.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- pre-made sugar cookie dough
- lollipop sticks
- sprinkles (orange and black)
- treat bags
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take the store bought dough and knead 1 to 2 tablespoons of flour into it, until it is not too sticky.
- Begin rolling the dough into balls, using about 1-2 tablespoons for each. But try to make them all the same size.
- Roll the balls into the sprinkles and then insert the lollipop stick to the center.
- Gently place on a baking sheet and take the bottom of a flat glass to press down on each ball to flatten the cookie.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the edges of the cookie are turning golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Once the cookies have cooled you can insert each cookie into its own treat bag with the lollipop stick sticking out of the bag. Tie a ribbon around the bottom of each bag.
By Domestic Charm