Making Halloween Spider Donuts

Category Treats
These cute chocolate spider donuts are fun to make and are completely edible. Candy eyes and pretzel legs complete this creepy treat.

These creepy spider donuts are simple to make and are really cute.

• mini donuts
  • candy eyes
  • icing
  • pretzels

1. Cut the pretzels to get a curved piece. I found that standing the pretzel upright got the best results in getting a full curve. You'll find that you'll get shorter curves and longer curves; group them separately and use similarly sized pieces on each spider.
  2. Place 4 pieces of pretzel on each side of the donut to create the legs for your spider.
  3. Place a drop on icing onto the back of the candy eyes and place them on the donut.
  4. The candy eyes I got came with different sizes, I played around with using a mixture of eye sizes on each donut which helped give them a wacky appearance.

I love this!! My daughter would love it :)

i feel weird for wanting to eat spiders so badly :D

Holidays and Parties Halloween TreatsDecember 30, 2019
🎉

Generated 2019-12-31 23:05:05 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️