Making Mini Pumpkin Tarts
The main ingredients needed for this no bake treat are: canned pumpkin, whipped cream, and phyllo pastry shells. They are great for a party, evening meal, or for your Thanksgiving table.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These no bake mini pumpkin tarts are a delicious treat to whip up for your next holiday party.
- 15 pack of mini phyllo shells (I used Athens brand)
- 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 cup whipped cream (or whip your own cream)
- 1/3 of a box (a little over 1 oz) French vanilla pudding mix
- pumpkin pie spice
- mint for garnish
- Take your mini phyllo shells out of the freezer 15 minutes before you put pumpkin in them.
- Add 2/3 cup pumpkin and 2/3 cup whipped cream together, whisk until smooth.
- Add 1 oz pudding mix to pumpkin and whisk together until smooth.
- Put about a teaspoon in each phyllo shell, you can also put the pumpkin in a plastic bag and cut a little bit off the corner and squeeze the contents out into the shells.
- Add a little of whipped cream on top (I did the whipped cream by putting some in a plastic bag with the corner cut off, this way you are able to put a tiny dollop).
- Sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on top and stick a small mint leaf on top next to the whipped cream (optional).
WARNING: The mint looks wonderful but you may find it a bit overpowering for this appetizer.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.