Making Minion Pumpkins

Category Decorations
These pill shaped characters are easy to make from a pumpkin. This is a guide about making minion pumpkins.

My friend's sister had these on her porch for Halloween! I am so in love with them! They have so much character and because they aren't carved they will last a lot longer than traditional jack-o-lanterns.
Body and Clothing: The pumpkins are painted to be either the yellow or purple Minions and their clothes are painted on as well.
Hair: The yellow ones have chenille sticks glued to their heads for hair. The purples have yarn hair glued on.
Goggles: The lens of the goggles are made from the bottoms of soda cans. You could also use metal lids. The straps are made with cardboard, wrapped in foil. You could also use metallic silver duct tape. The eyes were drawn onto paper and then glued in place.

Aren't they fabulous?! I will definitely be making some of my own!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes