Making Personalized Felt Ornaments
Felt is an easy craft material to work with. Use various colors to make personalized felt ornaments for your Christmas tree or to make into a garland.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Making personalized felt ornaments was really fun and most of all really thrifty versus buying Christmas ornaments. You can make a bunch for your tree and probably enough to make as gifts! Let me share with you all some of the ornaments I made.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Trace around the outer ring of a mason jar cap onto your felt.
- Do not forget to draw an ornament cap. Cut out your felt. You can make smaller sized ornaments by tracing the inner ring of the mason jar ring.
- For the personalized initial to pop, I traced the inner ring of mason jar lid for a circle background. Cut out.
- Cut out your personalized initials, monogram, or numbers; anything you wish to do.
- Use tacky glue to assemble your felt ornaments.
- Use a safety pin to pierce a hole in the center of the felt ornament cap.
- Insert an ornament hook and your ornament is ready to be hung or gifted.