Making Singing Fingerprint Angels
This cute fingerprint angel craft is fun to have your young children work on. Their artwork can then be displayed, or incorporated into cards, gift tags, and more. This is a guide about making singing fingerprint angels.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make these adorable singing angels out of kids fingerprints! You just need paper, finger paint, and a black Sharpie to make this craft. It would be perfect to use on homemade Christmas cards, gift tags, or gifts from the kids.
Total Time: 10 minutes to create and a few hours to dry
- ¼ sheet white card stock
- finger paint (blue, pink, skin color)
- black Sharpie
- 2 paint brushes
- Have your child stick their index finger pad into skin colored paint. You can use tan or brown for this step, or mix the two colors to form new skin shades. Now have your child stamp their index finger on the paper for the head of the first angel. Have them go ahead and put as many prints as they want angels on the paper. Make sure they leave at least 2-3 inches around each one.
- After your child rinses their finger, have them dip their thumb into the blue or pink paint. Have them stamp blue for as many boy angels as they want and pink for as many girl angels as they want.
- Now they add the wings, making them match the body. Have your child dip their finger in the pink or blue paint and place a print on both sides of the angel bodies.
- Take a paint brush and use pink or blue paint to draw the halos above each angel.
- Have them take a Sharpie and draw the eyes and mouth on each angel face. They can also add hair with a marker if they choose.