Making Tiny Pot Scrubber Pumpkins

Category Decorations
Small copper pot scrubbers, faux fall leaves, and pieces of a cinnamon stick can be made into cute little pumpkins for use as inexpensive autumn decorations. The instructions and photos necessary can be found on this page.

With just 5 things from the Dollar Tree, you can make 2 or 3 cute little pumpkins!

Total Time: 15 Minutes

Yield: 2 or 3

Source: Saw these in a local thrift store and fell in love. Went home and got the stuff I already had and went to work.

• 1 3 pack of copper colored scrubbies
  • 8 faux autumn leaves
  • 1 cinnamon sticks
  • 3 ft raffia
  • hot glue gun
  • scissors
  • pliers

1. You can either make 3 singles, or 1 single and 1 double. For the double, simply glue one to the other. I prefer the singles.
  2. Break one cinnamon stick in half. Glue the stick to the center of the scrubbers. Be patient. There is very little to adhere to, so be generous with the glue. No one will see it.
  3. Once the stem is dry, add the leaves. Again, be patient. The leaves can go opposite each other for the best color placement.
  4. Once the leaves are set and dried, you can add the raffia. I tied a loop before I put them on the stem so I didn't have to wrestle with it. Once it was tied, I spot glued the raffia to the stem and the leaves, again for stability. Then I tied a shoe-lace bow and it was done! You will notice big brother keeping watch for the new kid on the block. N-JOY!.

A-ha! I see them and I like them! :D

Crafts Halloween DecorationsSeptember 26, 2019
🌻
🎃
🎂