Making Veggie Monsters
These cuties are a fun variation on the traditional jack 'o lantern. They would make excellent decorations on your harvest table. This is a guide about making veggie monsters
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's an all natural, cheap, fun way to make Jack-o-lantern type monsters with items in your kitchen and scraps from your garden.
Use whatever you've got on hand! And of course, you can use plain white glue or toothpicks for details if you don't want to make your own glue.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- lemon peels
- Optional supplies for homemade glue.
- 1/2 flour
- 1/3 water
- Mix flour and water to make glue. Alternatively, you can use tree sap, which I find to be stronger.
- Use beans, leaves, and berries for eyes and nose. Attach by dabbing with flour glue and pressing on to veggie.
- Lemon rinds make perfect little mouths!
- Use properly shaped leaves for beards.
- Stems and branches make great creepy little legs, don't they? This spider is my favourite!
October 31, 20150 found this helpful
These little guys are sooo cute! You are really creative. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas.
In This Guide