Making Winter Scarf Covered Wreaths
This project is simple and no sew. All you need is a wreath form and a winter scarf. Wrap the scarf around the form and you are done. Optional embellishments can be ribbons, pinecones, greenery, etc.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple and very easy DIY consists of a wreath and a winter scarf. This project is no sew, no glue. You just take your scarf and simply wrap around and tuck the ends into the pleats of your wrapped wreath. Making this project so simple!
- 3 wreath forms
- long scarf - one for each wreath
- ribbon and embellishments (optional)
- Take wreath and scarf, place scarf over the top making sure that it is even in length.
- Start with one end and begin wrapping around.
- Repeat with other end.
- Tuck the loose ends into the pleat for a more finished look or you can leave hanging.
- Add embellishments (optional).
November 7, 20190 found this helpful
Simple and very pretty!
November 8, 20190 found this helpful
November 10, 20190 found this helpful
Great Idea! Definitely going to try this!