Making a Bridal Shower Wishing Well

Category Bridal Shower
Making a wishing well for guests to share their best wishes for the couple is a fun and easy project. You can begin with a laundry or wastepaper basket and decorate as you like. This is a guide about making a bridal shower wishing well.

How do I make the supports for a trash can bridal shower wishing well so I can place a top onto it? Do I put the legs into the can with a cross bar on top? Ideas? Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer

The video I'm attaching shows how to do it. She used scrap wood and a broom handle. She had to drill holes in the scrap wood so the handle could fit in. The trash can lid rested on top of the wood pieces. m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9-4FbWG3gI