Making a Candy Corn Wreath

Category Decorations
This delightful candy wreath is the perfect fall door decoration. This is a guide about making a candy corn wreath.

This wreath can be used through the fall season and is made of a purchased foam wreath, cloth, and candy corn.

Approximate Time: 2 hours

1. Cut fabric into strips across the width of the fabric, making them 1-1/2 to 2 inches wide. Wrap around the wreath and glue with glue gun or insert pins at the end of each strip to hold to wreath.

2. Starting from the inside, glue candy corn on wreath. I used 2 bags. If you want to make the candy closer, use three bags. I purchased mine at the dollar store for $1. I got the wreath at Hobby Lobby using my 40% off coupon and already had the ribbon.

3. Lastly, make a bow for the top and make a loop to hold it on the door.

I found out the hard way that it should not be put out in warm weather. We have had unseasonably warm weather here in Iowa and it started melting the candy so I had to bring it inside. Just a warning!

By Elaine S. from near Cedar Rapids, IA

Love this, it is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

This is cute.