Making a Christmas Tea Tree

Category Gifts
This tea bag tree is the perfect gift for the tea lover in the family or a friend. Follow the steps provided to make this Christmas gift. With a bit of alteration it could also be tailored to other occasions.

This is a cute Christmas tea tree to make and gift to a tea lover, or as decor for the holidays. You could pair this gift with a mug filled with chocolates.

Total Time: 25-30 minutes

• paper bag
  • tea of your choice
  • tape or hot glue
  • plant pot
  • ribbon

1. Remove the straps off the paper bag and cut along the inside edges so you have a flat surface.
  2. Trace a circular object (I used a plate) and cut out.
  3. Advertisement

4. To create your cone, you will want to cut a section out and then roll and form your cone. Tape when you have the cone shape you want your Christmas tree to be.
  5. For a sturdy base and to form the Christmas Tree - I used an IKEA Bintje plant pot (.49 cents). I taped my cone to the pot.
  6. Using your choice of tea (I used Bigelow Green Tea packets ~ $2-4 dollars), securely tape or hot glue to the tree all around. Start with the bottom layer and work your way to the top.
  7. Advertisement

8. Once you reach the top, you can make a star or use ribbon to tie a bow. I used a red ribbon for my Christmas tea topper.

Crafts Christmas GiftsFebruary 20, 2020
🍀
🌻
🐰

Generated 2020-02-21 23:07:28 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️