Making a Clay Pot Snowman
A simple holiday gift or decoration can be made with a flower pot. This guide is about making a clay pot snowman
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
To make this recycled snowman: paint flower pots white. Hot glue medium one on top of large one. Paint paper plate holder black, glue black flower pot on top of plate holder then to med pot. Decorate with scrap pieces for scarf, add eyes, and attach orange painted knob for nose.
By Gretta from Wayne, OK
Christmas decoration made from wood and clay pots.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- piece of wood from tree trunk
- 3 medium clay pots
- 3 small clay pots
- white spray paint
- acrylic paint
- straw hats
- spray glue
- white glue
- fake snow
- Christmas village fence
- hot glue and gun
- First spray paint clay pots and let dry.
- Glue smaller one on top of one of the medium pots, do all 3.
- Let dry, then glue onto wood where you want them to sit.
- Glue on fence around the rim of as in picture.
- Spray glue anywhere you want to put snow and white glitter then sprinkle on before it dries.
- Tie ribbon around neck of each snowman, then enjoy.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN