Making a Cocoa Gift
This cocoa is gift is an easy gift to make that anyone will love to receive. This is a page about warm wishes cocoa gift
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Treat your neighbor to some candy cane Cocoa and present it with a matching Christmas card, all in a fun felt basket.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- white cardstock
- Christmas patterned paper
- red ribbon
- red buttons
- pearl stickers
- 3D stickers
- double-sided adhesive
- craft glue
- corner rounder punch
- craft knife, ruler
- Fold 4 1/4 x 11 inch white cardstock in half to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch piece of patterned paper. Adhere it to the bottom card front. Use the corner rounder punch to round the bottom two corners.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow around the card front.
- Glue button to the center of bow then attach pearl sticker.
- To make the gift:
Wrap up some candy cane cocoa in medium glassine bags. To shorten the bag, fold the top over a couple of times. Then fold a 4 inch wide patterned paper over the top of bag, then staple in the middle.
- Wrap it with red ribbon, adorn with button, pearl sticker, and 3D sticker. Put it all in a fun felt basket and you have a beautiful gift for neighbors.
Sources: KandCo. Patterned paper; Warm Wishes 3D stickers from Michaels [4 pcs. for a $1]; Medium glassine bags from Emmaspaperie.com [10 pcs. for $0.99]
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
December 11, 20100 found this helpful
Good job. I love any homemade gift. It means a lot that some took extra time and creativity to show they care. I always initial and date what I make. I've also kept a photo of the craft in a 3 ring binder.