Making a Dora Costume

Category Kids
Dressing your little girl up for Halloween as Dora the Explorer, is an easy homemade costume option. This is a guide about making a Dora costume.

My daughter loves Dora, so for Halloween she is going to dress up as her. I got a pink t-shirt for Old Navy that has Boots on the front and the backpack on the back. For her pants, I got her some orange leggings from Wal-mart. For her socks, she is wearing white ones with yellow trim and white Nike sneakers that she already had. For her candy bag I got her a cheap purple backpack (same one that Dora wears. It even has the map.) from Wal-mart that was on clearance for $6. The total cost of this costume was $14. The only things I had to buy were the bag and the shirt for $8. What is nice is that everything is reusable. She even has a toy Beanie Boots to carry with her. It's a very cute costume.