Making a Felt Christmas Garland
Felt is so easy to work with it is the perfect material for making a variety of garlands to decorate your home for the Christmas holidays. This is a guide about making a felt Christmas garland
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Felt holiday family name stringer.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- felt red/white
- plastic eyes
- Cut felt into hearts and stars shapes.
- Sew up sides, leave a small opening.
- Stuff the shape through the opening and sew shut.
- Sew tinsel to side of hearts and stars.
- Put face on stars glue eyes on.
- Join stars and hearts with ribbon on end.
- Write names on back side in white glue and add glitter. Make as big as you would like with family names all on one side.
- Hang up with ribbon attached to sides of piece and you can enjoy for years.
By Cathy from Stanwood, WA
December 14, 20152 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a felt Christmas light garland. This festive Christmas light garland would look great on the tree, in a window, or hung across the mantle.