Making a Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
This cute little felt tree will look nice on your tree, as part of a garland, or as a gift tag. This is a page about making a felt Christmas tree ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Every Christmas tree needs it's own Christmas tree ornament, right?
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Fold the cardboard in half and draw half of the tree along the folded edge to create a symmetrical shape. Then create a trunk template. Cut them out.
- Stick the templates to the felt with rolled pieces of tape. Then cut out the shapes.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
- Sew the trunk to the bottom of the tree with coordinating embroidery floss. If you want, you can add addition details to the tree.