Making a Felt Elephant Ornament

Category Ornaments
Felt ornaments are fun and easy to make. Plus you can make them in so many patterns, using freehand drawings, cookie cutters, and more. Learn how to make a felt elephant ornament below.

I was part of a Secret Santa gift exchange at work last year. The person I was given loves elephants, so I made her this felt elephant ornament. I gave it to them as my final gift, so I attached a little pocket in the back, where I tucked in a note revealing my identity. I used backstitching to add all of the details to the elephant.

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsFebruary 25, 2020
🌻
🐰
🍀