Making a Felt Snowman Ornament
This little snowman won't melt as he adorns your tree. This is a guide about making a felt snowman ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You don't have to spend time outside in the cold to make a snowman. Instead stay warm and make this adorable felt version for your tree!
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Fold the cardboard in half and draw half of the snowman along the folded edge to create a symmetrical shape. Draw half of the hat along the fold too. Cut them out.
- Cut out small circle for the buttons and his eyes. Also cut out a nose. Sew them onto with coordinating embroidery floss. Sew on a mouth using a backstitch.
- Attach the hat and sew on a band.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
In These Guides