Making a 'Give Joy for Christmas' Treat

Category Cards
This is a guide about making a 'Give Joy for Christmas' treat. These cute little cards are a fun alternative to a regular Christmas card and come with a yummy treat too. They make the perfect gift for friends, family, or coworkers.

Instead of plain ol' Christmas cards, I wanted to make something small for everyone at work. I made 50 of these and they were quick, cheap, and easy! It was about $7 for 2 bags of the Almond Joys, I had some card stock at home and printed the little cards out on my computer. I wonder what my co-workers will think when they see these little treats on their desks in the morning!

By Katja from Katy, TX

When I was in the 8th grade we did a poetry book and the caption for my cover page included this:

"Mounds of poetry by Dede, Come Almond Joy, and OOoo.. Ahh.. Mmm for yourself."
The teacher loved it!
Maybe you could use the other candy next year too. What fun.
"May your Holiday be filled with Joy, and the Lord Mound his blessings upon you!"
Happy Holidays

By MissMarple (Guest Post)

This is absolutely adorable! What a great idea! I like it that you referred to the entire holiday season, since this is inclusive. The card and little gift must have been a huge hit! Lucky co-workers! Thanks so much for sharing this.

I think that your friends will be very pleased. I think this would be a real daybrightner.

I bet you brightened everyone's day. A Sweet treat.
Thanks for sharing it. GG Vi