Making a Gold Glitter Ball Ornament
A glittery gold ball ornament is not only easy to make, but will definitely add sparkle to your tree. This is a guide about making a gold glitter ball ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Create glittering holiday ornament to dress up your tree. Add bow and holly leaves for finishing touches.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- paper mache ball
- gold glitter
- holly leaves, 3D sticker
- green satin ribbon
- spray adhesive
- hot glue
- Place newspaper on work surface to catch excess glitter.
- Spray adhesive onto paper mache ball.
- Sprinkle all over with gold glitter, shaking off excess. Let dry.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and tie in bow. Cut ends at a slant.
- Hot glue bow at top of ball.
- Attach the 3D holly leaves sticker at the center of bow.
Source: KandCompany sticker
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
January 1, 20110 found this helpful
This is really pretty. I'm not that good at crafts but I think can actually make this one. Thanks for sharing.