Making a Gold Glitter Ball Ornament
A glittery gold ball ornament is not only easy to make, but will definitely add sparkle to your tree. This is a page about making a gold glitter ball ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Create glittering holiday ornament to dress up your tree. Add bow and holly leaves for finishing touches.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- paper mache ball
- gold glitter
- holly leaves, 3D sticker
- green satin ribbon
- spray adhesive
- hot glue
- Place newspaper on work surface to catch excess glitter.
- Spray adhesive onto paper mache ball.
- Sprinkle all over with gold glitter, shaking off excess. Let dry.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and tie in bow. Cut ends at a slant.
- Hot glue bow at top of ball.
- Attach the 3D holly leaves sticker at the center of bow.
Source: KandCompany sticker
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.