Making a Halloween Seasonal Frame
This is a page about making Halloween seasonal frames
. These easy to make photo frames are a great kids craft. You can add a magnet to use them on the fridge and customize them any way you want.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute and easy seasonal Halloween frame you could make. Display your child's photos in here, or add a magnet to the back of the craft stick to hang on the fridge, or on a white board (to count down the days of Halloween).
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- acrylic paint
- hot glue/glue
- 4 craft sticks
- ribbon tape
- Figure out what Halloween creature/item(s) you want on your frame.
- You can freehand draw with hot glue or print out an outline from the internet and trace over glass. I chose a spider and bat. Once traced with hot glue, allow to dry before carefully peeling off.
- Using 4 craft sticks, glue into a square to assemble the frame.
- Use ribbon tape and decorate the frame.
- Paint the spider and bat with acrylic paint, I used black. Allow paint to dry, then secure with hot glue onto decorated frame.