Making a Hanging Halloween Themed Hoop Decoration
Hanging Halloween decorations are a fun addition to the rest of your seasonal decor. Learn how to make a Halloween themed hoop decoration, including the floral wire hoop.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Decorate your home with this hanging Halloween themed decoration. You can use this concept and design your own Halloween decoration to display in your home.
I used supplies I already had on hand, but you can substitute my supplies for what you have. For instance, I used sticker ribbon. If you don't have sticker ribbon, you could use ribbon and hot glue.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- twine floral wire
- ribbon sticker
- construction paper (assorted colors)
- black marker
- Using twine floral wire + pliers, bend wire into shape of a circle and wrap wire around to secure.
- Wrap ribbon sticker around twine floral wire. I used color themes of Halloween (orange, black, and purple).
- Cut triangle shapes in assorted colors (purple, black, and orange).
- Attach triangles to the circle by using ribbon sticker.
- Cut out Halloween themed items (bat, ghost, pumpkins). I freehand cut the bat shape and went around again to finalize the bat.
- I also cut out a ghost and pumpkins and decorated with a black marker.
- Hot glue bat, ghost, and pumpkins onto your hanging decoration.
- Using ribbon sticker, I was able to make a hook to hang this decoration from my fireplace hook. Hang and display for Halloween!