Making a Mini Rainbows Decorated Pumpkin
Decorate a faux pumpkin with a rainbow theme using scraps of felt and paper. It is a fun take on traditional Halloween decorations.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I save my kids' art scraps because the scraps can be salvaged and used in new projects. I was able to achieve this rainbow pumpkin - made with foam and sticker scraps. I liked how this pumpkin turned out and will be placing this in my daughter's room.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- faux pumpkin
- assorted color foam paper
- white sticker (or foam/paper)
- Figure out what colors you would like your rainbow to be. The colors I used were: red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. Cut each color into a half circle shape. As you change colors, cut smaller than the previous color. I did this 5x for each color.
- Stack and glue together all the pieces.
- Hot glue rainbows in the order you would like on the pumpkin. Or if you plan on using this pumpkin for future use you could use tape.
- To resemble clouds, I attached white sticker on each side of the rainbow. If you don't have whites stickers, you can cut out cloud shape with white foam paper or white cardstock paper.