Making a Mummy Pringles Can
A simple craft to add some fun decoration to your Halloween snack containers. This guide is about making a mummy Pringles can
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These quick and easy Mummy Pringles Cans are a great way to "dress up" some snacks for your Halloween party!
- Pringles can
- white paper
- clear tape
- gauze (or cheesecloth strips)
- googly eyes
- Wrap the Pringles can in white paper, securing it in place with tape. I used one full sheet and a strip to cover it completely.
- Trim off any excess paper along the bottom of the can.
- Tape the end of the gauze to the back of the can.
- Wrap the gauze around the can from top to bottom and then back up to the top, covering any empty areas. Cut off the extra gauze and secure the end with tape.
- Towards the top of the can, gently push the gauze out of the way to make room for the eyes. Adhere the eyes with glue or a small rolled up piece of tape.
- Pull at the edges of the gauze to give it a ragged look, if desired.
September 26, 20130 found this helpful
These quick and easy Mummy Pringles Cans are a great way to "dress up" some snacks for your Halloween party! View the full recipe here: Mummy Pringles Can
In This Guide