Making a Paper Heart Display
Show your spirit for the holiday with paper hearts. Simple to make with paper, corks and dowels. They don't take much room and are easy to display.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's an easy way to add some heart themed decor for less, that looks simple and goes well with your existing home decor.
Also, you can corporate/recycle your kid's art work/paper too.
Total Time: 15 minutes + drying time
- wooden dowels
- wine cork
- acrylic paint & paintbrush
- construction paper or any paper
- Optional - Paint wooden dowels with your choice of color. I painted my dowels with acrylic red paint. Allow to dry.
- Poke a hole in the wine cork. Push wooden dowels inside.
- Cut out a heart shape from your choice of papers. I made one heart with this stripe pattern. Another heart, I cut out from white paper my daughter drew on, but tossed out.
- Tape hearts to the wooden dowel(s).
- They are ready to decorate and place somewhere in your home! Tip: You could even glue a picture in the middle!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.