Making a Paper Jack O' Lantern Basket
You can make a cute Halloween basket for treats and other things with card stock. This is a page about making a paper jack o' lantern basket
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Ready to fill with candy treats, this simple basket is made in orange cardstock with an applied handle.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- orange and green cardstock
- craft knife
- glue stick
- Print basket template onto orange cardstock.
- Using craft knife and ruler, cut out all solid lines.
- Score all folding lines using the back of the craft knife (for easy fold).
- Cut out facial details. Fold pumpkin on all scored lines.
- Apply glue on tabs on pumpkin sides. Fold up sides and press tabs inside pumpkin.
- Cut 5/8 x 8 inch strip from green cardstock to make a handle.
- With scissors, cut the ends at an angle. Glue ends of handle outside top edge of basket.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
October 6, 20110 found this helpful
Love it! I'm definitely going to make some of those with my baby! Super cute!