Making a Paper Plate Candy Corn Garland
A candy corn garland is a really cute Halloween decoration for your home. This is a guide about making a paper plate candy corn garland
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you are looking for a simple and fun decoration to make for Halloween, try this paper plate candy corn garland!
- white paper plates (uncoated)
- yellow acrylic paint
- orange acrylic paint
- white acrylic paint, optional
- paint brushes
- tape or glue
- Paint the outer 1/3 of the plates yellow and allow to dry. Then paint the next 1/3 orange. You can paint the centers white, if necessary.
- Cut each plate in half.
- Then cut the two pieces in half again.
- Finally cut the four pieces in half one more time, so that you have eight (8) pieces per plate.
- Measure out a length of twine for the garland and mark the center with a pen. Then attach a candy corn on either side of the mark, using tape or glue.
- Continue attaching candy corn. Then tie a loop at each end for hanging.
October 31, 20160 found this helpful
Here is a cute idea for making a candy corn garland using paper plates. Learn how to make it in this short video.