Making a Poinsettia Wreath

Category Decorations
Use a grapevine wreath, some faux poinsettias and leaves, plus pinecones to create a lovely seasonal wreath for the holidays. This page has photos and instructions for this and other wreath craft projects.

I love making wreaths for each season. They have a nice way of welcoming people when they come to your door! This is a poinsettia wreath, one of my favorites! Please let me add, everything I used was at the Dollar Store!

• grapevine wreath
  • 4 bunches of poinsettias with leaves and pine cones
  • 1 roll of wide wired Christmas ribbon
  • glue gun
  • glue sticks

1. I start my wreath with putting on as many poinsettias as I would like to be on my wreath.
  2. Then I fill in with all the green leaves as many as you like. It gives it a nice full look.
  3. Advertisement

4. Then I put on the pine cones, scattered or in the fashion you prefer.
  5. By now you have a nice full wreath.
  6. I take the start of my wired ribbon glue it to the back and loosely bring it around gently over a few times around the wreath. When you reach where you began, you begin to make your bow, a simple bow, by looping it around your finger once and once more and tying it off and gluing it to the wreath. Cut the remaining ribbon, give the ends a nice trim, like a V or /. Then you can shape the bow and always trim any hot glue strings that may be hanging! Good luck! Have fun!
  7. Advertisement

This is a page about making a paper poinsettias wreath. The poinsettia motif is popular for holiday decorations. Make a pretty paper poinsettia wreath for your home or office.

Paper Poinsettias Wreath

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 18, 2019
🍂
🎄