Making a Puffy Cotton Ball Ghost
Here is a perfect spooky Halloween craft for young kids. This is a guide about making a puffy cotton ball ghost
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Whether you are a parent or teacher, you are constantly on the look-out for activities for the kids to do. Here is a super easy Halloween craft for preschoolers and toddlers. You simply use cotton balls to create a ghost!
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
Source: Thriving Home Blog was my inspiration. I tweaked the craft a bit.
- 1 piece white poster board
- 1 pair scissors
- 1 bottle Elmer's glue
- cotton balls
- 1 piece black construction paper
- 1 ft yarn, ribbon, or thread
- Scotch tape
- Draw and cut out your ghost from the poster board. You can also print a template from Google, if you would rather.
- Cover the ghost with glue.
- Place cotton balls over the ghost until it is completely covered. To make it stick better, pull the cotton apart.
- Cut out eyes and a mouth from the black construction paper and glue them on your ghost.
- Take a piece of yarn, ribbon, or thread and fold it in half. Tape the folded section to the back of the ghost.
- Tie the loose ends in a knot.
- Now hang your ghost and watch it float in the air!