Making a Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe Game
The mini pumpkins sold as fall decorations can also be used to play tic tac toe on your homemade game board. This is a page about making a pumpkin tic tac toe game
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a quick and easy game for kids to play around Halloween or in the fall.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 game
- 5 orange mini pumpkins
- 5 white mini pumpkins
- 1 scrapbooking paper
- narrow Washi tape (or similar)
- marker, optional
- Use a ruler to mark the paper at 4 inches and 8 inches. Do this on all 4 sides. I suggest using a pencil, assuming your marks are visible through the pattern.
- Put 2 pieces of Washi tape across the paper at the 4 inch and 8 inch marks. Note: You could also try using a dark colored marker instead of the tape.
- Repeat, going across the paper in the other direction, as shown below.
- Use scissors to trim off the excess tape.
- Grab your pumpkins and enjoy the game!