Making an Aluminum Pie Pan Snowflake
Don't throw out those pie pans from your frozen pies. Use them to make a beautiful decorative snow flake. This is a guide about making an aluminum pie pan snowflake
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Don't throw away those aluminum pie pans, when you can make snowflakes! :)
Total Time: 15 or less
- Get your aluminum pie pan and scissors. Be very gentle when working to avoid cuts.
- Cut the rim so that only the botton circle is left
- Cut along the already dented lines up to the circle edge. Next cut all ends into Vs or you can also customize the snowflake longer or shorter.
- Cut 4 short lines on each division then fold flaps up and over. Fold ends as well so they won't be sharp.
- They should all form an "E"
- Cut an X in the center and fold back flaps. Use a pencil eraser to flatten and smooth out aluminum.
- Once done you can hang anywhere you'd like!