Making an Inexpensive Christmas Tree Table Decoration
Use paper party hats rather than Styrofoam cones to make this cute seasonal table decoration. This is a guide about making an inexpensive Christmas tree table decoration
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Need a little something to cheer up your Christmas table? Here is an easy affordable Christmas tree table decoration you and your guests will enjoy. (You don't have to tell them it was cheap to make.)
Yield: as many as you'd like
- paper party hats
- glue gun and glue sticks
- green garland
- small assorted Christmas themed decorations
- Begin by gluing on the garland near the top of the hat. Glue around in a circle until you are all the way around the top.
- Add the glue a little at a time and press the garland into place as you go.
- Continue until the whole hat has been covered.
- Trim as needed with scissors.
- Glue on your decorations.
- Your decoration is ready to put on the table or mantle or any place you need a little decoration.